We have 163129 persons are placed under surveillance, out of which 162471 are under home isolation and 658 are admitted in designated isolation facilities.
• Till date 7485 samples of suspect cases have been sent for testing out of which 6381 came as negative.
Total confirmed cases under treatment till yesterday were 213.
• 7 new cases have been declared positive. Out of this 2 cases each from Thiruvananthapuram, Kasaragod, and 1 each from Kollam, Kannur, and Thrissur
• 1 person who was under treatment in Thiruvananthapuram has expired.
• Test result of 4 persons ( 2 each from Pathanamthitta and Kannur) have been declared negative.
• Therefore, as of now there are 215 positives under treatment.
Download the complete Bulletin: http://dhs.kerala.gov.in/2020/03/31/31-03-2020/